ZS+ VSD: Oil-free Variable Speed Drive positive displacement screw blowers, 18-355 kW, 30-475 hp.
Atlas Copco’s ZS+ VSD blowers balance the two key prerequisites when choosing a blower: reliability and energy efficiency. Integrating the proven benefits of screw technology, the ZS+ VSD reduces energy costs by an average of 30% when compared to lobe technology. But that’s not all. The ZS+ VSD offers 100% oil-free air – TÜV-certified according to ISO 8573-1 CLASS 0 (2010) – which is absolutely essential to avoid contamination and keep your production running smoothly. The ZS+ VSD is supplied as a state-of-the-art, ready-to-run package with completely integrated VSD convertor and proven Elektronikon® controller.
- High reliability – Incorporating our proven screw technology and long-standing internal engineering practices, and designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with ISO 9001, the ZS+ VSD gives you 24/7 reliability over its long lifetime.
- Maximum energy savings – Integrating the proven benefits of screw technology, the ZS+ VSD range reduces energy costs by an average of 30% when compared to lobe technology. VSD technology closely follows the air demand by automatically adjusting the motor speed and lowering system pressure, giving you even greater energy savings.
- Certified 100% oil-free – ZS+ VSD blowers provide you with 100% pure, clean air that complies with ISO 8573-1 CLASS 0 (2010) certification. CLASS 0 means zero risk of contamination; zero risk of damaged or unsafe products; zero risk of losses from operational downtime; and zero risk of damaging your company’s hard-won professional reputation. In 2006 Atlas Copco was the first manufacturer in the world to receive such certification on an oil-free compressor.
- Easy installation – Delivered ready for use, ZS+ VSD blowers come as all-in-one packages including the state-of-the art Elektronikon® controller, integrated converter, forklift slots, check valve, air filter and silencers. The compact design eliminates the need for extras and reduces installation to an absolute minimum, saving you time and money.
- Quiet operation – Vibration and noise levels are low, resulting in a pleasant working environment for your operators.